Thursday, September 30, 2010

BREAKING NEWS

I have reached a record high of 21 pending friend requests.

Do I accept? Do I ignore?
I don't know you!
I know you but I don't want you on my news feed!
I can't ignore you because I don't want to hurt your feelings!
I can't accept you because I can't remember how we both know 38 mutual people!


So I just let them sit.
Hoping they will work themselves out.
Fight amongst yourselves my 21 potential friends. I will only accept the last 5 standing.

If only...


Katie

2 comments:

  1. you can accept them and then hide them from your news feed. When they show up on your news feed, go to the upper right hand corner of their post and an x will appear. Click it and you will never have to see their ridiculous updates again. Trust me, I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen to kristin.
    or just ignore them.
    if they really want to be your friend THAT bad. they'll just add you again.

    ReplyDelete