Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cool Story.

I promise you the purpose of this blog is not to demonstrate how unfortunate I am at life.
I just want to say that I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. last night, then got up at 7 a.m., just to finish reading a book and writing the paper expected of me on said book. I finished at 9:13 a.m. Didn't shower (which really shouldn't be part of this story because that's not too different from most mornings I am required to wake up before 10.) Booked it up onto campus. Printed off my paper. Rushed to class.
Only to discover that I had read NEXT week's book and written NEXT week's paper.
Hilarious.
(Really it was. I couldn't stop laughing.)
On a brighter note, the rest of my classes were cancelled today, making this a five day weekend since I don't have class again until Monday evening.
A long weekend I'm going to need so I can catch up on this week's reading/paper that are now late.
Life is cool.
Love,
Katie

1 comment: