Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Which seat can I take?

I have to take a test today at 5:30 that involves serious amounts of memorization.To put off studying I'm wasting time by doing things like not waking up, and now, blogging.
I should have known that planning a weekend trip to a sunny place would destroy my entire week. I have done nothing but think about NOT being in Provo.


And who could express my feelings better than Rebecca Black?
I'm sure most of you are part of the 9,232,000 people who have seen this by now. But if you haven't, take a look, and get excited for the weekend like I am.
Because nothing says the weekend like blue eyeshadow and a friend on your right.



If you are confused and you're not sure why, read this, and rest assured that it's not just you, this video is the worst.
Can't wait to get down on Friday.
Love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. And Saturday comes after Friday, and Sunday is affftttteeerrrwwwaarrds. I <3 Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete