Friday, March 4, 2011

Drafts

This morning I was trying to figure out how many blog posts I have actually written when I realized that I have quite a few drafts I started and then abandoned.
Whoops.
I started reading through some of them and I got quite a kick out of the things I thought I wanted to say to the world.
And now I have posted the full text of them here for you to agree with me.
Enjoy...
April 26th, 2010: "I made two dresses today."
(Cool Katie, everyone cares)
June 4, 2010: "I like living in Germany because I can act like an ignorant American when people talk to me who I don't want to talk to.
(I think I'm classier in America.)
August 20th, 2010: "I hate to be labeled with a style and I hate the idea of spending large amounts of money on clothing just to portray a certain image. I believe that fashion is art and clothing is one of the greatest forms of expression because we are allowing our outer appearance to be simultaneously compared to our characters by the world around us."
(This was a day that a boy told me he could tell I was into myself because of the way I dressed. Obviously I thought blogging him wrong was the best answer. I don't think I actually feel this strongly about clothing, but I do feel this strongly about blows to my pride. Thus the fashion testimony.)
August 31st, 2010: "A large petpeeve in my life is..."
(Must not have really bugged me that much)
December 27th, 2010: "Being ultra-conservative does not make you a perfect shot."
(I don't really know where I was going with this but if I were to tag my posts, I would tag this one as "informative." Because now you know.)
January 21st, 2011: The title of this post says: "Life Observations for the Week:"
The actual content of the post is blank.
(I'm really observant.)
February 23rd, 2011: "I am going crazy."
(This was not that long ago.)
I think there was probably a reason these posts were labeled "drafts" but its too late to worry about that now.
Happy Friday.
Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i love this. especially the fashion testimony. haha

    ReplyDelete