Monday, March 18, 2013

Moral of the Story

Cj and I text all day long. This is the first time in our relationship that we haven't had the same schedule. So, to make up for not seeing each other like...ever....we talk all day. Here was today's conversation: 

Katie: At the store. Any requests, yo? 

Cj: All the things!!

Katie: Got it! But whoops, I spent all of our monies. I'm really good at that. Sorry! 

(I DID spend a ridiculous amount on groceries today.) 

Cj: ...All of them? :/ 

Katie: Yeah, its all gone. We'll have to try and implement some kind of bartering system now to survive. 

Cj: Just like that TV show!

Katie: What TV show?

Cj: I watched some TV show once about bartering, on the History Channel. 

Katie: Ahhh, I see. Oddly enough I never saw that one. I propose that we start with your trucker hats and bro-shorts as collateral. Someone out there is bound to want those. 

Cj: ....Lay off me. I can bro if I want to.  

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. He can bro if he wants to. 

Which reminded me of a song. So I looked that song up: 



And it was the strangest music video I have ever seen. 

This is where our texting conversations get me. 

Worse things have happened. 

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment