Thursday, April 22, 2010

The First!

Well a lot has happened since the last time I blogged....

And by a lot I mean EVERYTHING.
And by everything I mean this is the first time I've ever blogged.
Thanks for having me.

So I could write some lengthy post about how I've been meaning to start a blog forever, how I have always been too nervous and...blah...blah...blah. I have a lot of reasons for starting this blog, but I think this is the main one.

I haven't quite figured out how to post the actual video instead of just the link. . .I'm new alright? Give me a break.
Either way this needed to be shared. It's hilarious.


Moving on to my next item of business:
I seriously am going to Germany in a week. For a LONG time!
76 days to be exact.
Which is what I was going for when I got out the little calendar on my phone and counted them.
I have gotten quite a few comments/suggestions from people about what I should expect there, including the following:
1. Liederhosen
2. Beer
3. Grunting
4. Beer
BOOORRRRR. RING. <--- My opinion of these suggestions.
My four year old little brother could have conjured up these stereotypes. And he's 13 now. Which means he has existed 9 years since he saw that version of a German citizen on that episode where Rupert travels the world.


ANYWAYS...I really hope I find these stereotypes to be wrong when I get there or this could be really awkward.
Either way the countdown has begun. 8 Days until touchdown and I'm feeling good.

Happy Earth Day!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment